The City of Preston has over 40 acres of city parks and several recreational facilities.
- Outdoor Pool with separate kiddie pool
- Paved in-town bike trails with connections to Root River Trail and Harmony-Preston Trail
- Four playgrounds
- Two softball fields
- Tennis Courts
- Three Pavilions
- Two Canoe landings/tubing access
- Fishing docks (handicap accessible)
- Ice Skating Rink (warming house)
Preston offers a summer recreation program for youth that includes swimming lessons, baseball, softball and tee ball. Contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 for details on summer recreation programs.