Preston City Council
The Preston City Council regularly meets at 6:00 p.m., the first and third Mondays of the Month.
Meetings are held in the City Council Chambers in City Hall, unless otherwise noted.
- Mayor Kurt Reicks
- David Collett
- Charles Sparks
- Robert Maust
- Dean Aug
City & Public Utility Office Staff
- Joe Hoffman – City Administrator / Utility General Manager – email@example.com
- Jim Bakken – Public Works Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Marzolf – Deputy City Clerk – email@example.com
- Debra Ebner – Utility Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MariLyn Bakke – City/Utility Secretary – email@example.com
- Gabby Kinneberg – Economic Development & Tourism Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Throckmorton – Preston EMS Director – email@example.com
Please note that the City Council does make occasional changes to the Code of Ordinances. These changes may not yet be added to the online version. The official copy of the Code of Ordinances is available for review at City Hall.