Preston City Council
The Preston City Council regularly meets at 6:00 p.m., the first and third Mondays of the Month.
Meetings are held in the City Council Chambers in City Hall, unless otherwise noted.
- Mayor Kurt Reicks
- Charles Sparks
- Dean Aug
- Steve Hall
- Flossie Schultz
Preston City Council Meeting Agenda
City & Public Utility Office Staff
- Ryan Throckmorton – City Administrator – email@example.com
- Jim Bakken – Utility General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Marzolf – Deputy City Clerk/Treasurer – email@example.com
- Debra Ebner – Utility Office Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MariLyn Bakke – City/Utility Secretary – email@example.com
- Gabby Kinneberg – Economic Development & Tourism Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deb Ristau – EMS Director – email@example.com
Code of Ordinances
The Preston Code of Ordinances is available online
Preston Code of Ordinances
Noxious Weed and Plant Control Ordinance No. 245
Please note that the City Council does make occasional changes to the Code of Ordinances. These changes may not yet be added to the online version. The official copy of the Code of Ordinances is available for review at City Hall.