Preston City Council
The Preston City Council regularly meets at 6:00 p.m., the first and third Mondays of the Month.
Meetings are held in the City Council Chambers in City Hall, unless otherwise noted.
- Mayor Kurt Reicks
- Charles Sparks
- Dean Aug
- Steve Hall
- Flossie Schultz
City & Public Utility Office Staff
- Ryan Throckmorton – City Administrator
- Jim Bakken – Utility General Manager
- Sheila Marzolf – Deputy City Clerk/Treasurer
- Tami Sprenger – Utility Office Manager
- MariLyn Bakke – City/Utility Secretary
- Deb Ristau – EMS Director
- Lindsey Reding – EDA/Tourism Director
Please note that the City Council does make occasional changes to the Code of Ordinances. These changes may not yet be added to the online version. The official copy of the Code of Ordinances is available for review at City Hall.